Club Resources & Information
The ANA welcomes member clubs to be part of the 2013 World's Fair of Money in Chicago. You can find the necessary applications below. Fill them out and email them back to us at email@example.com.
- Set-up: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Deadline for submitting application: June 15, 2013
- Deadline for adding or changing assistants: June 30, 2013
Rules and regulations:
1. The space assigned to the club(s) listed on page and may NOT be resold, rented loaned, or leased or shared by another dealer, club, individual or company without the written consent of the ANA Convention Office.
2. A maximum of two (2) clubs may share one (1) club table.
3. If any club operates in direct competition with the ANA bourse, this practice will be considered prejudicial to the best interest of the Association. This includes but is not limited to transactions at the Club booth that are not directly related to club materials.
4. Clubs are reminded to secure their own insurance. All materials should be secured in a locked case.
5. No assistant will be permitted in the bourse area unless he/she is wearing the official badge. This badge must be worn and be visible at all times while in the bourse room.